With EFB there is no excuse for missed opportunities. EFB is the path, bridge and catalyst that provides access to the NEXT LEVEL capital needed by for-profit and non-profit entities, as well as, for comprehensive socio-economic development initiatives to enable NEXT LEVEL capabilities, advantages and benefits toward, or to ensure, sustainability.
This approach Is anchored by our shared-principles with our Strategic Partnerships which support, promote, optimize and sustain positive change for Public Health, Wellness and Nutrition, integrity in corporate and personal cultural values, environmental responsibility, education, arts, career development, and renewable and sustainable energy sources.
we also provide the opportunity for businesses to collaborate with non-profit philanthropic outreaches by raising capital through EFB’s many resources around the world.
EFB, with resources from Wall Street to Main Street and all forms of capital and foundation investment,
we can make available to qualifying businesses working through EFB’s Business Development Resource Division for Financial Assistance, access to the capital needed to bring their respective organizations to, and through, the NEXT LEVEL.
to augment and enhance businesses, organizations, institutions and schools of varying structures, with customized support services and innovative solutions.
- Financial opportunity to both public and private sectors.
- Sustainable development assistance for both for-profit and non-profit entities.
- Enhanced access to resources for all levels and structures of educational entities.
EFB innovative financial assistance includes…
- Access to capital resources from Wall Street private equity firms to hedge funds, banks, credit unions and CDFIs, through EFB established, long-term relationships; as well as, very wealthy and benevolent private investors.
- As part of EFB’s extensive network of Angel Investors which represents a substantial pool of billions of dollars of private wealth and investment capital, EFB intends to leverage equity participation, as required for each project identified, evaluated and selected for capitalization. Thus, facilitating financial opportunity for both public and private sectors.
- Access to a national network of broker-dealer, security firms which offer various types and structures of investments to their accredited investor clients.
Every EFB engagement and each entity seeking assistance and resolution are carefully vetted for engage-ability.
The criteria are simple and straightforward: All entity attributes and seriousness are rigidly scrutinized, of course. However, the EFB difference is UNIQUE, as EFB is not basing engage-ability on how much money an entity has in the bank currently. BECAUSE, getting money into the entity’s bank is one of the many EFB responsibilities in providing access to capital. Otherwise, the entity probably wouldn’t be seeking EFB assistance in the first place. EFB will assist with promoting each entity’s bankability and identifying capital sources for each client’s circumstances and initiative.
If you unquestionably believe in your business, organization or initiative and need financial assistance or guidance, engage EFB to believe as you do.
Nothing ventured, nothing gained.